We’re looking for an Business Development Assistant to join our team in London.
We offer an exciting opportunity that gives the right candidate the opportunity to work in an international
environment with some of the largest retailers and brands in the world. We are looking for someone who
is motivated, organised and looking for a new challenge. As the Business Development Assistant, you will be
taking care of existing accounts, as well as work on developing new accounts.
You will be working closely to one of the co-founders, you will conduct research for new potential customers, schedule and attend meetings, communicate and coordinate internally with production, design and marketing departments, as well as handling customer directly.
What you will be doing:
• Managing a portfolio of existing customers.
• Calling and scheduling meetings for the senior sales staff and management.
• Coordinating projects between different departments and directly with customers.
• Placing and following up orders and monitor deadlines of productions.
• Coordinating the logistics’ processes between customers, factories and forwarders.
• Researching new potential customers in different markets and update CRM.
• Travelling to attend meeting with other senior staff.
Who we are:
Swedbrand Group is a global packaging service provider founded in Hong Kong in 2006 by two Swedish
Since our inception, our mission has always been to serve our customers with the best options available,
by being competitive while protecting product quality and supporting them through our creativity,
innovations and excellent knowledge in global production.
Together with our strategic network of manufacturing partners across Europe and Asia, we develop and
produce personalized retail packaging for customers in 17 countries through our offices in Shanghai,
Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, London and Stockholm. For more information visit www.swedbrand.com
Skills suitable for the role:
• Previous sales and account management experience
• Ability to work independently and proactively approach potential customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with stakeholders
• University graduate
• Strong time management, planning and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proactive and solutions driven, with high attention to details
• French, German, Swedish language skills is a plus.
• Experience in packaging and packaging production is a plus.
• Willingness to travel locally and internationally (Europe & Asia)
• Legally eligible to work in the UK.