HelloFresh are on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a Copywriter to join our growing team full time.
About the role..
- Planning, developing and writing content across all aspects of the business, including website, landing pages, email marketing, DM and paid advertising
- Audit of the website
- Emails, Onboarding, Support, Engagement & Retention, Product Updates, Surveys, Product Mobile Push-notifications
- App Store, Google Play – descriptions, visuals, release notes
- Proofreading, adapting, reviewing and editing all content when need be
- Work closely with the Brand, Promotions, SEO, CRM and Design team to develop copy that delivers high quality customer experiences through communications
- Create extraordinary content constantly. Obviously. Push the creative bar higher.
- Write unforgettable messages within our tone of voice, that achieves crazy good performance in multiple channels.
- Writing copy for press ads, online, and email communications when needed
- Identify where we can improve. We are always looking to be more efficient and effective
What you need..
- Experience with creating product copy
- Experience in digital environment and data-driven objectives
- Strong concept work
- Strong brand tone of voice work
- Effective performance content
- Direct marketing or sales collateral (or other highly commercial work)
- Proven experience in projects with successful business outcome
- Experience in managing and/or mentoring other copywriters
- Some experience in working with third-party agencies.
What you will get in return..
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access (after probation)
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!