You fill jobs.
You’re a recruiter, so that feels important.
But it seems like your employer would rather have you chasing shiny objects. It’s not that you don’t see the value in winning new business, you’re just confused by the lack of interest in sustaining and developing what’s already there.
We felt exactly the same. In fact, we built our business so that we could do things differently.
As one of the first subscription based recruitment players on the market - we know the value of looking after our partners. That’s how, even though we’re still classed as a startup, we’re able to call such brilliant tech businesses our partners. Like Tech Nation and Niantic.
We collaborate with our partners to help them scale, working as an embedded HR partner. That means we work as closely as an internal recruiter would, with the added flexibility that a scaling business needs. And thanks to the broad experience of our team, we’re able to share the knowledge we pick up along the way.
Call us biased, but we believe it’s the best of both worlds.
Our partners get a knowledgeable and committed person on board for exactly as long as they need, while we get to support and scale teams who need us, who value our contributions, and who treat us like we’re part of their team. Critically, we’re always given all the tools and information to do great work - no more awkward middle (wo)man syndrome.
We know that there’s power in diverse perspectives, we’re interested in what you can bring to our team in terms of culture add. After all, if we’re all thinking the same things, how will we learn?
We’re fostering an environment of radical transparency - with a flat structure, egos in check, and no bureaucracy or silos. Instead, we’re a community of like-minded people lucky to be working with partners and suppliers who are eager to experiment, adapt and align with our goals.
Our Talent Associates sit at the core of our business. Working remotely, you'll be responsible for targeting and engaging the right candidates, building a growing talent community for each partner. You'll work closely with our current Canda squad, building strong partner relationships by seamlessly adapting to their culture.
You’re ideal for this role if:
- You’ve already been successful in sourcing for tech roles - Software Engineering or Cloud specialisms in particular.
- You thrive in a busy and ever-changing environment. You know what it takes to get things done.
- You love technology. You embrace the latest apps and products that make your life easier and your work more efficient.
- You value the importance of knowledge sharing, we know that we can also learn from you.
- You’re curious. You want to continually learn and develop, and you never stop asking questions.
What else is in it for you?
- You’ll get a great salary and benefits, including an exceptional 30 days’ holiday, plus UK public holidays on top.
- Work with some of the most transformational brands in the market, and get all of the latest tools you need to get the job done, including a Mac.
- Ours is a culture of learning, with regular knowledge-sharing and training sessions.
- Progression, we’re growing fast, and as we do, you’ll grow with us too.
- Quarterly innovation days. Speakers, new tech trials - and when we’re allowed, we like drinks and activities too.
- £35 personal wellbeing budget, every month.
- Support towards your phone bill, or a company phone if you’d rather have the separation between life and work.
You already fill jobs, now take it to the next level by choosing an environment where you’re truly appreciated for doing exactly that.