Multi-Channel Marketing Manager
At HelloFresh our mission is to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals, our service delivers all the ingredients, instructions and inspirations you'll need to make delicious meals at home, from scratch. We're moving a mile a minute having recently been named Europe's fastest growing startup within just five years. So we're really championing the food and grocery industry, delivering inspiration and easy access to healthy food to millions of customers along the way.
We're passionate about making a real impact in the food & grocery industry and are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our incredible Team.
About the role...
- Manage a selection of direct response marketing channels, primarily digital and some offline, to drive cost effective customer acquisition
- Implement new CRM campaigns to grow active customer base, improve customer experience, increase customer loyalty and retention, and own content, community and service communications to meet and exceed KPIs
- Understand the key metrics that drive performance of those channels, including but not limited to: CPA, LTV, CTR, CPC, CPM
- Take a strategic approach to managing and optimizing channels to meet CPA, ROI, and budget goals.
- Establish strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders involved in the delivery of those channels.
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into channel strategy (e.g., audience / creative / landing page - optimization)
- Lay out an optimisation roadmap for those DR channels, including creative, targeting and bidding, UX.
What you need:
- Plenty of relevant hands-on, client-side experience managing direct response marketing channels for a customer acquisition focused business, or thorough experience in a consultancy/finance role and looking to move to a dynamic, data-driven start-up environment
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape to include knowledge of campaigns across paid search, social, display, video, affiliates, CRO and attribution methodology.
- Highly analytical, able to generate meaningful insight from broad data sets and effective at presenting findings
- Constantly curious and has a relentless approach to learning new things and innovating. Fast learner.
- Highly commercial and able to confidently present a clear business case for any marketing investment, however big or small
- Has a creative eye and is able to identify and communicate opportunities for optimization through creative development.
- Strong communicator who can work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Thrives in a start-up environment, strong team player and is excited by the prospect of growing something from scratch
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access (after probation)
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)