A bit about us...
The AJW Group is a multi-faceted organisation and a world leading specialist in the supply, exchange, repair and lease of commercial aircraft spare parts. With a focus on quality that permeates every aspect of the business and the customer experience, AJW is justifiably proud of the reputation it has built for providing the resources, in terms of expertise and inventory, which support more than 1000 airlines in 117 countries.
About the role...
The Procurement Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Procurement Managers and Buyers in the Vendor Management Team. They will operate a robust, strict process to meet both needs of internal stakeholders and also Vendor Management department.
Management of Internal stakeholder/Internal Customer enquiries:
- Allocation of internal requests/queries to appropriate Procurement Manager/Buyer and provide assistance where possible
- To ensure enquiries sent to Vendor Management have all relevant information to facilitate a swift resolution
- Communicate expected service levels and oversee action is taken to meet the agreed SLA’s
- General Vendor Allocation
- Sourcing decisions at a component level based on guidance from the accountable vendor manager / buyer
- Fixed price database administration
- Support overflow workload for vendor database administrator
Vendor Performance Management Responsibilities;
- Maintain relationship and monitor performance of specified vendor base
- Produce the vendor score cards from automated process support cleansing of errors and reporting on error rating
- Working with internal departments as a focal point to support query resolution
Communication & Teamwork
- Effectively communicate with vendors and internal customers
- Interface successfully with other departments and management
- Encourage effective teamwork through active participation
- Demonstrable experience in administration roles
- Proven ability to manage and designate high volume requests in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Highly motivated with a capability to handle demanding workload that requires accuracy
- Proven ability to solve problems promptly and effectively
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Sound stakeholder management experience
- Experience Quantum and Crystal would be advantageous