We are looking for a Production and Project Coordinator to join our team in London.
We offer an exciting opportunity that gives the right candidate the opportunity to work in an international
environment with some of the largest retailers and brands in the world. We are looking for someone who
is motivated, organised and looking for a new challenge.
The Production Project Coordinator will work closely with the Sourcing Director for all sourcing activities in Europe. These responsibilities include global supplier development, contract management and execution of the strategic sourcing plan to ensure realisation of the business objectives for the sourcing activities.
The Production Project Coordinator will also work closely with Sales and Account Management Team to develop and realise projects, by giving technical support. Our production is outsourced in seven countries in Europe apart from China, Taiwan, India and Vietnam. The job is based in our new office in London. It will offer great traveling opportunities both in Europe and Asia.
What you will be working on:
• Sourcing and developing new suppliers in various product categories
• Placing and following up orders and monitor deadlines of productions
• Updating Swedbrand’s project/product database
• Preparing and organising shipping schedules
• Coordinating the logistics’ processes between customers, factories and forwarders worldwide
• Coordinating projects with Account Managers and Sales Staff and customers.
Who we are:
Swedbrand Group is a global packaging service provider founded in Hong Kong in 2006 by two Swedish nationals. Since our inception, our mission has always been to serve our customers with the best options available, by being competitive while protecting product quality and supporting them through our creativity, innovations and excellent knowledge in global production.
Together with our strategic network of manufacturing partners across Europe and Asia, we develop and produce personalized retail packaging for customers in 17 countries through our offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, London and Stockholm. For more information visit www.swedbrand.com
Skills suitable for the role:
• Previous experience in project management /coordination
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• University graduate in International logistics or International trade or Business Administration,
other university graduate are welcome to apply.
• Strong time management, planning and organisational skills.
• Knowledge and experience of shipping would be a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proactive and solutions driven, with high attention to details
• Polish language skills is a plus.
• Experience in packaging and packaging production is a plus.
• Capable of coping with a fast work pace environment
• Willingness to travel locally and internationally (Europe & Asia)
• Legally eligible to work in the UK.