Senior Research Consultant - Restaurants and Drinks
In the Food and Drink division a Senior Consultant is a senior team member who is still involved in everyday project management but is becoming increasingly known and asked for by clients and is taking on responsibility for developing client accounts.
Our senior consultant will have strong working competency and a point of view about different research and insight techniques. They will be fast workers, require limited supervision from more senior colleagues, and increasingly demonstrate an ability to separate cause and effect and see the bigger picture.
In terms of accounts, we are looking for someone to come in and take a key client facing roles on BrandVue accounts as well as ad hoc projects. Beyond this, there will be the opportunity to work on a number of category reports the division are planning to publish.
- Project Design
- Project Management
- Reporting and analysis
- New Business development
- Overseeing commercial outcomes
- Supporting the Team
- Good quality experience in quantitative market research with some experience in managing and facilitating qualitative research
- A good ability to identify the key story within a data set and convey this clearly and concisely within a PowerPoint report or presentation
- Good time management skills and able to work without constant supervision
- Increasingly strong relationships with clients based on a solid understanding of the OOH F&D market (ideally with some coffee experience)
- Growing commercial awareness and some experience of proposal writing
- Good line management skills
- Strong numeric and technical skills to support analysis (experience of data packages such as Askia or SPSS is preferable but not a prerequisite)
- A good understanding of the UK out-of-home F&D sector, having worked on branded casual dining, Quick Service Restaurant brands or drinks brands (soft or alcoholic) either client or agency